Jul 22, 2014

Taeyang on Niconico









Some translations from the Q&A:
Q: Emoticon you use often?
Taeyang: “:)”
Q: Drink?
Taeyang: Tea and orange juice over alcohol.
Q: Taeyang dances best in Big Bang?
Taeyang: No, T.O.P is number 1. He’s a dancing machine.
Q: If you would be in a relationship with a Big Bang member, who would it be?
Taeyang: Daesung. If I date him, my body and heart would faint.
Q: What’s your happiness?
Taeyang: I wake up singing and dancing. That’s happiness.
Q: What do you when you don’t have schedule?
Taeyang: Reading, watching movies, riding my bike. I don’t have any special hobbies.
Taeyang: It looks sexy when girls are concentrating on something.
Taeyang: I’m preparing for a solo tour now, taking part in and directing everything.
Taeyang: When Homie was still a puppy, he looked cute, but he’s become aggressive. He weights more than 20kg now.
Phone Call with Daesung
Taeyang: You so popular in Japan. I heard your popularity is comparable to Bae Yong Joon.
Daesung: Not that popular!
source: Uploader, BBU

No comments:

Post a Comment