Apr 9, 2014

Taeyang's 26th Birthday Project

Hello my dears! :) This is a new collaboration project international fansites prepared for Taeyang's 26th Birthday~~ 




The funds we will raise will go to Purme Foundation to help disabled children in South Korea. Taeyang will receive a certificate that donations were made in his name. 

I'm collecting the funds from Europe:) You can donate your amount to the Paypal address mentioned above, or if you don't have Paypal please e-mail me under: "taeyangkoreandream@live.de" so that I can send you my account details. You can transfer the money to me and I will transfer it over to the Paypal account. Guys, ANY amount is of big worth:) Even the smallest amount can help a lot of children! Also, if you donate please send me an email with your details: Name, Address, Country, Email address and Twitter URL. I will note down everyone who donated and then out of those who donated 5$ or more, 3 winners will be selected to win a customized tshirt (photo above)

The deadline of the Project is the 11th May 2014.

I hope we can make Youngbae proud by raising funds for children in need:) Thank you for your participation in advance!! 

Participating sites: allthingstaeyang.tumblr.com, taeyangmexico, teydaddyperu, PlanetYB, Taeyangkoreandream)

Much Love,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment