Jun 3, 2014

[BULK ORDER PROJECT] With Urthesun for RISE- Europe Vips

Here is the information about the bulk order project for RISE for European VIPs




The regular version includes: 

1. 48-page Booklet
2. CDs
3. 1 Poster
4. 1 Sticker


The regular price is 17,800Won but with this bulk order project we'd get it for 16,000Won which is around 12 Euros. The shipping fees will be added to this price. I will announce the shipping fee once the weight of the album is calculated. 

Please send in your orders until Thursday, 5th June, 8AM! I can't receive any other orders AFTER this time. Send me an email with your orders on: taeyangkoreandream@live.de and leave your name, address, country, number of copies you want. 

The payment HAS to be effected until Sunday, 8th June. If you use paypal please send the amount to this paypal: elena_vassiliu@hotmail.de. If u prefer trasfering the money please message me and I will send u my bank details.


No comments:

Post a Comment